Buying a condo can be a challenge, especially if it’s your first time to buy one or if you have no idea about the property’s current condition. Homeowner’s associations (HOA) are responsible for maintaining the parts of building which are outside your unit. If the HOA of a particular condo complex has low reserves of money saved and the overall condition of the building might be deteriorating your new condo investment may turn into a high risk venture. It’s a good idea to have a professional on your side who will help you review your resale documents and any other documents related to your condo purchase to make sure you’re making the right choice.
There is only one way you can be certain a real estate professional cares about your best interest only. Look for an exclusive buyer agent.
Malcolm Bond, THE Buyer’s Agent, is proud to be one of the leading exclusive buyer agents in Alabama serving Orange Beach and the Gulf Shores areas. Malcolm Bond is here to represent you, not the seller, so rest assured that everything he will tell you and do for you is in your best interest.
When You Pick the Wrong Condo
Here are some of the things we can help you avoid when purchasing a condo:
- Fees that are much higher than those in similar buildings for a unit of comparable size.
- Insufficient reserve funds.
- More renters than owners, leading to a constantly changing neighborhood, excessive wear and tear in corridors due to regular moving and leaving, and a communications barrier between owners.
- Close proximity to party rooms and other amenities that can create noise concerns.
We are with you every step of the way to ensure that the condo unit you buy best suits your lifestyle and meets your residential needs. We put ourselves in your shoes when helping you make decisions and giving you advice related to your purchase.
Why not start your search for condos for sale by viewing real estate listed on our website? Our Advanced Search tools allow you to search for all types of properties and filter your results depending on a certain subdivision or a condo complex you’re interested in, amenities you’d like to have and the exact walking distance to the nearest beach or other body of water.
Why Choose a Buyer’s Agent
Almost every condo for sale in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are being sold through an agent. While checking out a unit, a traditional real estate agent will follow behind and discuss the good features of the unit trying to influence your buying decision. The job of a seller’s agent is to get the seller the best price possible for their condo. So as a buyer, without proper representation, you’re on your own.
Here are some of the reasons you should hire an exclusive buyer agent instead:
- An exclusive buyer agent will diligently evaluate your chosen property. Meaning, he won’t think twice about telling you the cons of the purchase.
- An exclusive buyer will always negotiate on your behalf helping to save you money on your purchase.
If you are interested in Malcolm Bond THE Buyer’s Agent’s services, Contact us now, or give us a call toll-free at 1-866-981-4378.